Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering and or attending a Craft Retreat with Denielle Bernauer Trading as "Craft Retreats Australia" I understand and agree that:
1.I hereby represent Craft Retreats Australia, and its operators, that I am physically capable of participating in the retreat without endangering my health; and further to this I affirm - to my knowledge I will not endanger the health of others.
2.I will not bring any claim against Craft Retreats Australia (and its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) in the event that I suffer or sustain any personal injury or loss directly or indirectly associated with my participation in the Retreat.
3.I voluntarily accept all risks associated with attending Craft Retreat and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Craft Retreats (and its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) against any claim or claims whether on my own account or from third parties arising out of any accident or incident resulting in any loss or damage (including bodily injury and death)
4.I consent to being the subject of any photographs or images taken during the Retreat and its activities and authorise Craft Retreats Australia to use the photographs or images to be exhibited with or without advertising sponsorship for whatever purpose and I release Craft Retreats Australia (and its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) from any and all claims for damages, for libel, slander, invasion of privacy or any other claim based upon use of my likeness.
5. I agree that I may be asked to leave if I display anti social or offending behaviour. If such an occurance was to happen I agree to forfeit 100% of my monies paid for the retreat.
6. I agree that the Retreat date may change due to unforseen circumstances, and that my registration for such retreat will be transferred to the new date.
7. I agree that once my registration or deposit for the Retreat has been paid, this is non refundable nor transferrable under any circumstances.
8. No selling or taking of orders for any products without express permission from Denielle prior to the retreat.
9.I agree that excessive Alcohol consumption will not be tolerated. A glass or two with dinner is acceptable, however over indulgence is not. I also agree that if I comsume any amount of alcohol that I will not be covered by the retreats insurance. Therefor I accept all liability for damages, injuries and or death that may occur and I cannot bring any claims against the retreat nor its owners.
10. No illicit substances are to be brought to the retreat.
11. We reserve the right to refuse entry or attendance at one of our Retreats at any time and for any reason.
Note: Children under 16 years of age cannot be catered for at this event unless specified by Denielle Bernauer. Mother Daughter Retreats are of the exception.